If, like me, you have a sweet tooth, then this truly lovely (and incredibly simple to make) jam is a revelation. It takes just 10 minutes to make and rolls in at 1.3 net carbs per tablespoon. It’s a keto treat you can enjoy in small quantities or in your baking recipes.
Ingredients – for a 400g yield (20 tablespoons)
- 350g Fresh Raspberries
- 50ml Skinny Syrup (Simple or Vanilla flavour)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 tblsp White Chia Seeds (you can use black seeds if white are unavailable)
- Sterilise your kilner or other storage jar
- Add the raspberries, syrup and vanilla extract to a pan and heat to boiling. Simmer gently for 5 minutes
- Add the chia seeds and stir thoroughly. Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and decant into your sterilised jar.
- Once fully cool, store in the refrigerator.
Serve with keto rolls, crackers or use in your baking recipes. Enjoy!
NOTE: I OFTEN ADJUST MY RECIPES WHEN I FIND NEW INGREDIENTS AND WILL UPDATE THE RECIPES ON MY BLOG ACCORDINGLY (RATHER THAN PRODUCING ANOTHER RECIPE), SO PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE MAKING.