This lovely, light dish is perfect for a lunch or a midweek supper. It is incredibly tasty and satisfying and only takes 20 minutes to prepare and cook. At only 3.5 carbs per serving, this is a wonderful Keto dish.
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 2 Monkfish Tails
- 1 tblsp Grated or finely shredded fresh ginger
- 1 clove Garlic – thinly sliced
- 3 Spring Onions – sliced on an angle
- 2 knobs Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tblsp Dark Soy Sauce
- Place the Monkfish in a steamer
- Top with ginger, garlic, spring onions, butter & salt and pepper
- Steam for 15 minutes
- Heat the sesame oil and soy sauce in a pan
- Lift the fish carefully out of the steamer onto a heated plate and pour the sauce over the fish
- Serve immediately
Serve with cauliflower rice (in place of standard rice), steamed broccoli, kale or spring greens.
NOTE: I OFTEN ADJUST MY RECIPES WHEN I FIND NEW INGREDIENTS AND WILL UPDATE THE RECIPES ON MY BLOG ACCORDINGLY (RATHER THAN PRODUCING ANOTHER RECIPE), SO PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE MAKING.