MELT IN THE MIDDLE CHOCOLATE PUDDINGS
This is an incredibly easy recipe, quick to make. It can be whipped up and made in 10 minutes from ingredients usually to hand in the store-cupboard) and is deliciously luxurious, served hot, with lashings of double cream. At only 6.5 carbs per portion, it’s always an indulgent every-day pudding you can treat yourself to.
Ingredients – Makes 4 desserts
- 6tblsp Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tblsp Cocoa Powder (highest cocoa content you can find)
- 2 medium Eggs
- 1tsp Vanilla Essence
- Slosh Vanilla or Brown Sugar Skinny Syrup (as sugar replacement)
- 3 tblsp Melted Butter
- 4 tsp Skinny Chocoholic Spread (low sugar nutella substitute)
- Combine all the dry ingredients well in a bowl.
- Lightly whisk together, with a fork, the eggs, vanilla essence, skinny syrup in another bowl
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and then add the melted butter
- Stir well to combine all ingredients equally.
- Lightly butter 4 ramekins
- Divide the mixture equally between the 4 ramekins
- Drop one teaspoon of Chocoholic Spread onto the top of the mixture
- Microwave two puddings at a time, on HIGH for 1 minute and 10 seconds
To serve, stand a spoon in the middle of the pudding to open it slightly and pour double cream into the gap. Savour the sweet chocolate sauce at the bottom of the pudding as you eat it. Enjoy!
NOTE: I OFTEN ADJUST MY RECIPES WHEN I FIND NEW INGREDIENTS AND WILL UPDATE THE RECIPES ON MY BLOG ACCORDINGLY (RATHER THAN PRODUCING ANOTHER RECIPE), SO PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE MAKING.