I do love a cocktail, but usually, they are packed with sugar, so I’ve come up with a couple of my favourites, which count as 0 on the carb count! My number one cocktail is an Espresso Martini. What’s not to love about coffee and vodka – especially when each cocktail is effectively a ‘freebie’ on a Keto or Low-Carb diet. Happy Christmas everyone!
Ingredients – Per Cocktail
- 50ml Your Favourite Vodka
- 25ml Espresso Shot of your favourite Coffee
- 25ml Vanilla Vodka
- 1 tblsp Skinny Syrup
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with lots of crushed chunks of ice and shake vigorously for at least 2 minutes. the longer you shake, the better the froth on your Martini.
- Taste and adjust sweetness with syrup if necessary
- Pour into chilled Martini glasses and serve with three coffee beans
NOTE: I OFTEN ADJUST MY RECIPES WHEN I FIND NEW INGREDIENTS AND WILL UPDATE THE RECIPES ON MY BLOG ACCORDINGLY (RATHER THAN PRODUCING ANOTHER RECIPE), SO PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE MAKING.