1 cup All Purpose White Flour
5 tablespoons Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
5 tablespoons Diced Soft Butter
1 cup Cream
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 squares -BAKER’S White Chocolate, chopped
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Cut butter into mixture of flour, sugar, baking powder, chocolate and salt. Add blueberries and toss to mix.
3. Combine cream and egg in a bowl and pour in to the flour mix, stirring with rubber scraper until dough forms. Knead just until it comes together, 3 or 4 times. Don’t over handle.
4. Divide dough in half. On lightly floured board, shape each half into a 6-inch round. Cut /shape into 6 wedges
5. Bake the scones about 20 minutes at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Serve warm!!